The mission of Monett Middle School is to produce responsible, respectful learners.
We believe that all students can learn. We will do whatever it takes to help them meet their full potential. We envision a school in which:
- Students meet all standards set by the state and are prepared for promotion.
- Teachers emphasize learning over teaching and model a passion for educational growth.
- Administration serves as the guiding force behind achievement of our mission.
- All faculty work collaboratively to meet the needs of all students.
- The curriculum is challenging to all students.
- The climate reflects high character, digital citizenship, and integrity for all.
- Instructional decisions are based on analysis of student achievement data.
- The school will be recognized as a progressive partner and provider of quality education for all 21st century learners.
In order to achieve our vision, the Monett Middle School faculty has made the following commitments:
- We will build a curriculum based on grade-level expectations that has an established timeline and is followed.
- We will provide a system of interventions to insure multiple opportunities for all students to be successful.
- We will establish collaborative teams to analyze student performance data and recommend modifications.
- We will work collaboratively to further develop our instructional abilities through effective research- based professional development.
- We will pursue parent and community involvement to assist in all areas of our school.